Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My top 10 New year's Health Resolution for 2010



1 more day and 2009 will be in history, We welcome the new year 2010. and leave all the bad news from 2009 and cherish the good times from 2009. I have my list of New year resolution, but I also have my new year's health resolution. Here are the top 10 health resolution I have listed:

  1. Getting back on my Healthy Diet = And lose some weight, because of too many celebrations this past holiday month and if there's celebration there are delicious food (sometimes are unhealthy), that we can't resist. That's why this holiday month, I have some problems on my Healthy diet, Because of that I gain some weight. I can't seems to follow mt diet. So I promise my self that after all this celebrations. I will be back on my healthy diet.
  2. Getting back on my exercise routine = Because of the holidays (celebrations, parties) like my diet, I sometimes skip my exercise routine, I miss biking, running, the only exercise I do this holiday season is walking because of shopping for gifts. So exercise is still on my new year's health resolution.
  3. Eliminate or reduce stress = In this modern day life, everyone more often experience a stressful life. Stress can lead to hypertension, poor digestion, a weakened immune system and many other conditions. Thus everyone needs to de-stress. I promise myself to spend some more time with my family and friends or trying new things or hobbies. Take a break if the stress is too hard to handle.
  4. Get an 8 hour sleep = yeah I think this past year I really don't have an 8 hour sleep, poor me. so I promise myself to be more organized in terms of managing my time so I can have a 8 hour sleep. Because sleep deprivation cause me a lot of stress.
  5. Drink only water and herbal teas= this past year I already try this drink only water thing, and avoid soda's I'll just continue the water therapy and add some herbal teas on my drinks.
  6. Increase my health awareness= for me to achieve a happy and healthy life, by knowing about many aspects of health can go a long way.By knowing about common health problems, their symptoms and prevention techniques, along with things like important vitamins and minerals, proper skin care and correct posture, will allow me and my family to prevent many diseases from this coming new year.
  7. Have a Regular Medical Check-up = This is one of the most ignored aspects of a healthy lifestyle, specially in my family we don't really have a regular medical check-up. So I promise myself that this coming year I'll try to tell my family to have a regular check-up and screen for potential health ailments, after all, prevention is better than cure. Because health should not be avoided and a visit to the doctor should not be taken for granted.
  8. Have a Healthy skin = that's clean, clear and smooth is our best beauty accessory. A glow cannot be fake. The next is a healthy set of teeth and fresh breath.
  9. Take some Vitamins regularly = Taking vitamins is the one thing I really didn't so this past year and I' regret it. Vitamins can really give me a huge advantage against flu's, viruses ailments and stress, specially this coming new year.
  10. Smile often = A smile can really make a difference.
Have a Happy Healthy New Year to All of Us.

11 comments:

Shimumsy said...

happy new year.

juliana said...

happy new year to you too. all the best!

Samdaddycool said...

Happy new year. Hope we can fulfill our 2010 resolution. All the best.

Robin Boland said...

Hi Ish,
You have a great list of health resolutions for the new year. Thank you for your comments on my blog. Wishing you a very healthy and Happy New Year. Have fun tonight! :-)

Liz said...

May God always bless and protect you and your family with His love, and may this year bring joy, happiness, prosperity and good health. Happy New Year!

A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

SmartShopIt said...

Stopping by to wish a happy & healthy New Year!

Silvergirl said...

ohh yeah T'was a nice new year resolution, esp the health concern..I will try to follow some tips of urs, hopefully i can:) Coz sometimes I'm so lazy :P

Happy new year

Admin - www.stock-market-today.net said...

12 Months happiness, 52 weeks fun,
365 Days laughter, 8760 hrs good luck,
525600 Minutes joy, 31536000 seconds success,
So wishing u a (*)Happy New Year(*)

Chamil

Zach said...

Ish!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!! Wohoo!!! Praying all the best for us in this new year with more love, peace, good health, joy, growth in our spiritual walk with God and more success in our family and career! ;D

Ovan said...

Just wanna say...
Happy New Year 2010!!

from,
Ovan - owner www.ovan.info

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU

Post a Comment

Health Counter