Monday, February 16, 2009

Is Alzheimer following me???


I lost my car keys for the fourth time this week, oh my God is this the sign of Alzheimer? I hope not, unless I can't remember how to start a car. I said to myself "don't panic:. I just put it in a simple perspective, Life is jam packed with every day's work, problem and others that pollute my mind sometimes, making it tricky for my overload brain to to access every stored facts on command.The chance of developing it is under the age of 50 is less than1 percent. I'm only 25 years old so as far as I know I'm far from it and I have still some time to enhance my brain and make it as sharp as possible, for me to prevent it. I have posted in the past some natural way to enhance memory in my blog

OK so I might develop Alzheimer's in my golden years, about 10 to 15 percent of people in their 70's do, and the odds rise to about by 50 percent by the time we hit 80 (I don't want to see myself aged 80 whew!). But the good thing is we can decrease the risk of having Alzheimer's, even if the disease is running in your family (good thing my don't have a history of Alzheimer) Some says Aerobic exercise lowers the risk of having Alzheimer's by stimulating blood flow and oxygenating the brain. And I always remember that time is on my side. Although there are drugs on the market that may help slow don or halt Alzheimer progression and there are still some developing meds for Alzheimer. When that happens Alzheimer will become manageable like high blood pressure. But for me natural way is still the key to stop Alzheimer. Living a Natural way can help us do that.

Related post:
Alzheimer Brain drain and Risk factors
Natural Memory enhancer techniques


1 comments:

University said...

waw...nice blog

Post a Comment

Health Counter