One of the biggest news today is the birth of the octuplet,'s, from a mom named Nadya Suleman from California. Many wonder how they do it? It's unbelievable. Many couples can make a baby like almost every year but others couples can't. Here are tips to get pregnant naturally. maybe this tips can help couples who want's to have a baby even if its just one baby.
- Make love often during your fertile period (the five days loading up to ovulation). Keep in mind that baby making is a numbers game. Even if you do everything right you still have only 20 t0 30 percent chance of conceiving in any given cycle. If you got the stamina to make love at least every 48 hours, you will ensure that there's are fresh shipment of sperm waiting in the falopian tube at any given time.
- Don't hop up and run to the bathroom right after you make love lying down for at least five minutes after intercourse increases the odds that the sperm will be able to meet up awaiting egg to the all important event of fertilization.
- If you haven't stopped smoking do it now. Studies have shown that smoking just 10 cigarettes a day reduces woman's chances of conceiving by 50 percent.
- Ease up on coffee switch to decaf or give it up (sorry Starbucks) altogether. Caffeine is thought to restrict the growth of a developing baby by constricting blood vessels and reducing blood flow to the uterus. Another studies shown that excessive consumption of caffeine ( means more than 3 cups per day) mat contribute to fertility problems.
- Does your partner like to spend hours on the exercise bike at the gym? Tell him to do the treadmill instead. Some studies revealed that men who cycle more than 100 km per week put their fertility at risk. The repeated banging of the groin against the bicycle seat can damage critical arteries and nerves.
- Don't go on a crash diet, or starvation diets cause it can also affect your ovulation and fertility.