Dr. Florentino scientific director of the International Life Services Institute. A leading authority on nutrition and a long time advocate of healthy eating, has devised an easy to follow healthy eating plan which will help protect us from cancer as well as other lifestyle diseases.
Eat the following foods liberally:
- Dark green leafy and yellow vegetables.
- Vitamins C-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Legumes (peas, beans, lentil, barley and others.)
- Other fruit and vegetables.
- Whole grain cereals such as oatmeal unpolished rice, and corn.
- Lean meat, fish poultry (all fatty portions removed).
- Milk and milk products cheese and eggs.
- Medium fat meats such as beef flank, brisket, plate fish, and poultry.
- Sausage, hotdog, ham, bacon, corned beef, canned and pickled vegetables
- Charcoal broiled foods.
- Smoke foods
- Fats and oils
- Butter and margarine
- Table salt and other salty condiments
- Alcoholic drinks
- Softdrinks and candies they are empty calorie foods
- High fat foods such as cream and whipped cream, gravies , pastries, rich cakes, coconut, and deep fried foods.
Eat right, Eat healthy.