Friday, April 15, 2011
1. Drink lots of water. (8-12 glasses a day)
2. and a follow up from number 1, this tip I got from my grandma that I really think is very helpful, try to drink 1 to 2 glasses of water just before eating your breakfast, It doesn't have to be cold. luke warm is ok.
3. Always eat fresh fruits, especially the dark green, red and the yellow ones.
freshest are always the best.
4. take at least 5 servings of vegetables.
5. Instead of eating the normal white rice, take the brown or red on instead.
6. Wash your hands. Yes this simple step goes a long way.
7. Exercise regularly. Nothing beats a good daily exercise in a fresh air.