The symptoms of cervix cancer are the following:
- Vaginal spotting or bleeding in between menstrual period.
- Bleeding after a sexual intercourse
- Abnormal flow of menstruation
- women who belongs to low socio economic status and the possibility that they we're once very sexually active in their younger years.
- Women who had many sexual partners are also prone to this cancer.
- Those who had many children.
- And those who have uncircumcised husband.
Is cervix cancer contagious? No. There are two modes of therapy for the treatment of this cancer:
- Surgical removal of cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes and the lymph nodes around it. The ovaries can be remove. It really doesn't depends on the age and the extent of the cancer.
- Radiation therapy. It can be the special x- ray machine or radioactive implants.
These two treatments are highly recommended. Annual pap smear is the best thing to do for early detection.