Friday, July 2, 2010

My Pregnancy Diary: 11th week

I'm on my 11th week now.  I'm  starting to feel some headache and dizziness at times which I've never experience before.   I'm still not gaining weight which I read is normal for some pregnant woman on their first trimester , but I really want to gain weight for my baby.  I'm still not showing but I already have a little bump that seems to get bigger after every meal which I find a little weird .   I always feel bad whenever people ask me if I'm really pregnant because I still haven't shown yet even people in the subway don't give me a seat since I don't look like pregnant  and end up standing all the way to my destination.   But I don't worry that much because I know that my bump will show after a few weeks.  I also wear dresses now instead of my usual office slacks and jeans because they don't fit me that well anymore, I think I need to go shopping for a new non-maternity clothes but still comfortable enough for my bump to wear.   I still feel nauseted sometimes especially when I smell something I don't like.  I'm going to hve my Check up next week and I'm so excited and I'm going to prepare some questions  to my GP.   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

San hospital mo girl? San mo gusto manganak? :)

Post a Comment

Health Counter