You'll be amazed at how easy it is to achieve great looking skin. Just get into the right skin care habits and glow your way to a health skin.
The Seven Skin Habits
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water everyday. Water flushes out the toxins from your system and will keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
- Exercise for at least thirty minutes everyday. It brings blood and nutrients to the skin and tones those muscles.
- Get plenty of sleep, you'll look and feel great! Try an aroma therapy pillow for more soothing dreams.
- Wear sunscreen. The sun is especially harsh nowadays so guard your skin.
- Load up on fresh fruits and vegetables. The organic way to yummy, glowing skin.
- Don't smoke. Smoking destroys the vitamin C that keeps your skin looking young and healthy. It will definitely age your skin.
- Relax and unwind. Say goodbye to the stress in your life. Light a scented candle, dim the lights, and put on your favorite mellow CD or MP3, then drift off into the world of serenity.
Clean Skin Routine
- In the morning, cleanse and freshen your skin with a mild cleanser.
- At night, cleanse then exfoliate. Remember not to be too harsh when you exfoliate.
Wash before you exercise. Your sweat acts as your skin extra cleanser. If your skin is clogged with make up, powder, or foundation, your sweat don't be able to cleanse efficiently. When you sweat don't wipe your face with your hands or your arm, use a clean towel.
Steam Clean: Prepare for a big bowl of hot (not boiling) water. For combination skin mint and lemon peel are a successful combination. Cover your head with a towel and make a tent of it as you lean over the bowl. trapping the steam. enjoy the feeling for 5 minutes then pat dry then exfoliate. Our skin constantly change. It undergoes a cycle of 28-40 days, then our skin is renewed again. Exfoliants are good for removing the daed skin on your face.
To remove excess oil without clogging your pores with powder, try usinga control film. It doesn't remove moisture, and you can actually get a kick out of seeing how much oil you had on your face.
Enjoy Happy Weekend!